Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

After The Long Wait

Written April 16, 2006:

A queer feeling rushed over me as I realized I was smiling and laughing abundantly today. It hasn't clouded. The rain has stopped. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I've patched some wounded friendships and made some new ones over the past few days. Lent hasn't been fulfilling as this year. Altogether it is a truly wonderful feeling.

I wish it will be like this for ever. When I can miss home a little less but still miss it. When I can let go of heartaches knowing that true love awaits to happen. When friendships take place as natural as the water runs deep and dry.

The long awaited one day has come for a visit. And such a visit was unforgettable...

Copyright ©2006 Theren Alexander

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are feeling happy at the moment. If so then I am very glad that you are. I hope happiness will continue to grow for you evey day.

Take very good care,

Anonymous said...

thank for the beautifull poem you send me......do u like writte...? take care and hope to talk to u soon