Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Friday, August 24, 2012

BOURNE Filipino!

iAM PROUD iAM FILIPINO...

I was never a Robert Ludlum fan. I never watched the first two Bourne films. Like I said I was never a fan. But when the news came about installing BOURNE LEGACY in the saga, I was ecstatic! The Philippines was in the limelight :) I watched the film today with two of the greatest people I know in the world, Leah and Abet at the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell Center, Makati City.



There is a thin line between being PATRIOTIC and NATIONALISTIC...I am somewhere drowned in between. Oh, how I love the PHILIPPINES!!!


PILIPINO AKO. TAAS NOO KAHIT KANINO!!!


© Theren Alexander 2012

2 comments:

_Mark_ said...

So you like Jeremy Renner? Hehehe

Theren Alexander said...

Not really hehe but he was great in the film :)