Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Monday, August 27, 2007

C.sison



I am posting this just the way the author shared this to me for my read:

-0-0-0-0-0-0-


I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may for'ver stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know."

"I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful thoughts we shared with each other; for those were some of the best memories of my life."


Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye…Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together....


I ne'er can love anotherAs long as life may stand. No maid the wide world overShall hold this heart or hand."


Don't ever give up if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go.


You said you didn't want to see me get hurt, so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?


Don't say we're not right for each other, the way I see it, we're not meant for anyone else.


If the truth was told instead of a lie, then the pain would go away sooner and not hurt as much.


It really hurts when you expected so much more from the person you once loved so much.


Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.I wish I was a kid again, because skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.


Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.


If someone you love breaks your heart, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.It's like my mind knows what's right but my heart is being retarded and still caresMay you know the peace and comfort this heartfelt thought imparts; the ones we love are never gone, for they live within our hearts.


Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.


Because I never really had you at all, I didn't think it would hurt this much to lose you.


And now, all that I ever held dear is just a memory.


How can I love again when I can't stop loving the one that hurt me so much?A broken heart is a heart that has felt love.


If tears could build a stairway on memories alone, I'd walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again.


Ask me how many times my heart has been broken and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars.....


"No one Is Worth Your Tears & When You Find The One That Won't Make You Cry"
"If You Really Love Something Set It Free. If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be"


"Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You"


"Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before."
"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will."


"My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you."


"Forget who hurt you yesterday, But don't forget who loves you tenderly today."


"Love can make you happy but often times it hurts, but love is only special when you give it to who its worth.""The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye.""I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me..."


"I had a dream and it was about you ... I smiled and recalled the memories we shared ... then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why? Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ..."


"If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I wont have to think twice on saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you.....
As I Closed my eyes, I whisper to the wind....and hope that it will carry it to you..."


Love and Kisses! Chris



-0-0-0-0-0-0-



I had a hard time finishing this read…honestly. Perhaps, no one has ever written me such breakup letter in my lifetime. Or if someone did, I might not have known it, for possibilities are endless. But this particular letter moved me to the edge of my bed, just to make it sound new. (Imagine me laughing now).

He called in from Paris just to prove me wrong. Hahaha! But, Chris, for the life of me, I cannot imagine someone seemingly brusque as you, could actually tame down into this!

I have my soft spot for men who can actually cry without getting afraid to show their weaknesses. For that I hold a very high respect for you.

I only have one word for that girl…LOSER!

Copyright ©2007 Theren Alexander

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Theren,

I am a regular visitor to your site, because of your support for Panda. Thank you for believing in a BETTER PLANET. You truly have good WISDOM and a KIND HEART.

I don't know you, or this friend of yours in this specific post personally, but I was especially moved too by this letting go letter. It must have taken enough manhood to have written such tearjerking epistle.

Hang in there, Chris! You deserve better.

Way to go, Theren! Keep it up! Been reading you since 2005, and I love the UPDATES on this page. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the comment,,,and thanks to you theren!!...

You know,,,I spent my whole trip to philippines writing that letter,,,I ms couple meals,,,i was so into it-- writing my true feelings that everytime i read it again,, cant help but tears falls down..ya real man cries too!!

what I wrote,,,is what i felt...and im glad i let it out,,im glad i got a chance to share it before i say goodbye forever!..

Its not easy,, but im glad i did it,,i expressd my true feelings and now..its an ease to move on!!!...ya letting go is the hardest..

Im happy that, that person is now happy, and even with the pain in my heart, I still whisper prayers for her that she too find what shes looking for in life!!


thanks for reading....

Theren Alexander said...

I got other sympathetic comments for this particular read too. Yeah, Chris, hang in there. You do DESERVE BETTER.ΓΌ

Anonymous said...

Hi, Chris! I always believed that "IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO WEAR PINK." The outpour of your feeling here exudes so much struggle and so much pain. It is actually a blessing that you are a guy to go through this. But believe me, one day all will be well again. Just think that perhaps, the one who is destined for you will just arrive at your door step. Think that she may not be all whom you have envisioned, but the one He has prepared for you. Cheer up!

Anonymous said...

thanks!!!,,,,
your right,,,the right girl is out there!!!!we are both looking for each other....I've been in a relationship again and yet it didnt lasted that long,,,but this time i felt better from letting go!!,,,i guess my heart is soft that girls just take advantage of everything for granted...i dont want to change to something else that Im not...this is how i was raised!...

again thanks to my friend THERENE,,,for posting this!!....

au vior!!!
Chris