Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TherEn Alexander 10.02.


We were all born for a reason. I WAS BORN FOR YOU...



7 Years Before Your Life Begins. 7 Things You MUST Accomplish before that Life of Yours Begins:

01. Marry your SOUL MATE
02. Give Birth to a Baby Boy
03.Publish your First Book
04. Pay Forward
05. Forgive
06. Love
07. Live

Goodluck!

I had a blast on my birthday. All I ever wanted on that special day was to feel alive. Great food and friends made all that possible. Set in The Plantation Bar and Bistro, I celebrated what I would say was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Plus the tokens I was gifted with made it extra special. I did say no gift required...YOUR PRESENCE is a GIFT. But, could I help it if my friends are born thoughtful? ",)



 Cake Roll from BERNA and RODGE


Backpack from ABET


Red Silicone Coin Purse from LEAH


Black Doll Shoes from LANIE




Bracelet and Birthday Card from NYEN


and A Really SWEET Note from the VENUE hehehe

Thank you Dear Lord for another beautiful year...

© Theren Alexander 2012

2 comments:

_Mark_ said...

Hey, Theren, been out for a while. Been on the road. Still didn't bump into you hehehe. Happy birthday my dear Quiet Soul! I hope you had a good one celebrating another blessed year of your life. I wish you happiness and peace of mind always. I wish you the love you deserve :) Take care...

Theren Alexander said...

Thank you, Mark! :)