Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Friday, June 24, 2011

tazo

"you can never see the change in the world that you wish to see, unless you change the way you see it..."


in 2004 when  i acquainted myself with my very first venti  tazo mint tea at a starbucks outlet in ayala center cebu, i could still clearly reminisce the soothe and calm it has served me on that one secluded moment. it was like getting therapy  from the biggest edition of that renowned coffee shop's array in the menu. 


it was the arresting aroma and mint which gave me the relaxation i needed. my venti tazo mint tea is always prepared with two little packets of honey, not shaken or stirred, but poured in to settle at the bottom for my final delight. 


remember how we were always told that there's a pot of gold waiting at the end of every rainbow? that is what my last sip of the venti tazo feels like  every time. it never fails to make me feel good.


I WILL REDEEM MY CALM, PEACE and QUIET...
I WILL WAKE UP TO SUNSHINE and BETTER DAYS...
I WILL BE BETTER...


since waking up from so many harsh realities, i feel that it should not matter how many times you try to take another shot at life, and i believe one should not be limited to just second chances. beginnings should be limitless to anyone. healthy conversations with friends have broadened my scope of thought and understanding of life. 


LIFE IS NOT REALLY DIFFICULT IF WE KNOW HOW TO LIVE IT!


my grasp at life have been mainly the bitter side of the coin for the most part in my lifetime, and now after all the weary reruns, i have finally decided to maneuver my life into a different turn, onto the other side of the alley.


each one of us is responsible of our own happiness and contentment. whatever disposition we put ourselves in, is driven by our personal willingness and desire. you are the master of your own ship. according to the bible, whatever you sow that you will also reap.


happiness indeed is a choice and... I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY! 




© Theren Alexander 2011

3 comments:

Mark said...

i am happy for you theren! =)

-mark-

Karlo Miguel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nina gallagher said...

i miss you!!!