Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013: DAY ONE

i daresay i lived a great year in 2012! it was a year of realization and starting over again. i picked up the pieces and lived on. i found love. i found friendship. i was born again...

i welcomed and embraced 2013 at my doorstep filled with positive outlook and a huge smile on my face. to reckon, then again, that i will live in interesting times, i look forward to rebuild burnt bridges and to overcome my greatest fears.

my2013 holds a promise of many wonderful and exciting things!

if there is one thing i want to be known for as a person, is that i am a happy and positive person ",)

my mantra for this year: LIVE FREE. LOVE AT ALL TIMES!

© Theren Alexander 2013

1 comment:

dora said...

Nina and I were on lunch in Peru one day, reviewing the photos we've collected, when we both got to mention you. We were wondering how you were doin' and here you are all set for 2013. We miss you. Wish you all the best with the snake hahaha