Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Monday, April 1, 2013

032913 Whatta Good Friday! ",)

The reason probably why it is called Good Friday is because it is a good day to rethink and re-access life. But whatever the connotation is, I had a really good day on that day with my team mates. On March 29, 2013 we decided to walk and visit seven churches around Metro Manila as our version of the Bisita Iglesia on a Biernes Santo. So, on foot, we headed off to our sacrificial journey. Yes, we took rides in between, but about 75% of the time we trekked. It felt great to be in the company of Gracy, Nico, Tony and Fran. It was a really good hike on a Good Friday because we had so much laughter to share. Seven churches turned out to become nine! By the end of the day, I felt like I couldn't move a muscle and I had sores on my feet. But it was all worth it. You are worth it, Lord! ",)

© Theren Alexander 2013

No comments: