Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

GARF on my CAKE


I celebrate two birth days every year. It started in 1998 when my good friend Yang Chao Lin computed my real birth date October 02, 1979 in the Chinese Calendar Calculator and it gave an August 12, 1979 date. If you think about it, that different date in the Chinese Calendar Calculator really wouldn't have meant anything, until I asked him to compute my One Great Love's birth date as well. Bingbong was born on September 8, 1973, but when Yang computed for his birth date in that same calculator, he was also born August 12, 1973.

You can go ahead and think I let stupidity consume me. But in those times, I really got goosebumps and forever considered that Bingbong and I were SOULMATES...

Anyway, if I had really wanted a special cake for my birthdays, as I am not used to getting cakes on these days, I would pick from one below:



Sadly...there was NO CAKE...NO CELEBRATION...

But there were greetings from everywhere so it wasn't so bad at all! =)

© Theren Alexander 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Garfield too! =)

Shaleemar said...

I adore GARFIELD!!! I hate MONDAYS!!!

dora said...

Belated Happy Birthday dear. I hope you had a great one

BEN said...

Happy Birthday, Theren!