Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dreams of HOME

I should say this is one of those dreadful hectic weeks of my life wherein which I don't feel one tiny bit of zest for work. Is it just me, or is it really happening? I have been having dreams of HOME and my family for almost a week now.



For someone who is a stow-away, incidences like this only make matters worse. I have been crying each time. I haven't gone home for almost five years now, and I miss the trees around our provincial home. I am an insomniac, but my insomnia is usually unfilled and usually with empty slumber.


Home is where my heart is...I MISS DAD'S coffee...





Copyright ©2007 Theren Alexander

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Theren, Yes it sometimes happens not for you only even for others also. I hope you will soon be with your family and I pray for you. I hope you are fine there and take care.

Anonymous said...

Don't work too hard sweety!!

Anonymous said...

You should GO home and visit your family. Work and money comes 2nd think about it who is more important for you.

Anonymous said...

I hope you will united with your family soon and have a old good time.. all the best to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Theren! Sorry to hear about your homesickness, I hope you are OK, and hope to hear more from you! Take care and know that some of us friends think of you. I hope you manage to rest and dream pleasant dreams soon!

Anonymous said...

another year will past and still you haven't visited your home...
always remember home is different the house...
give yourself a chance to enjoy life with your family...
time is one thing that you cant go back too...
spend time with them before it is to late...
hope i can see the smile in your face when you reach HOME...