Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Take Time

i am a fervent believer in the fact that time heals all wounds. i believe we always need to take time because the passing of it is inevitable. most indecisions happen because we rush into them. we make mistakes because we don't take the time to figure out what better to do. often we surrender to the belief that just because we are humans we succumb to our human nature instead of our better nature.

"TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS." the saying goes time and again...so TAKE TIME...

take time to love yourself so that others will. take time to forgive so you can truly live. take time to think of your decisions so you don't regret them in the end, and if you do, take time to accept your mistakes and start over.

DO NOT LET TIME PASS WITHOUT EXHAUSTING THE GOOD USE OF IT!

i am taking the time to write this entry for anyone who is going through any trial or tribulation right now. we all go through that at some points in our lives. i have personally gone through a lot. but instead of wallowing in the pains, this is the best time to dive into re-accessing and re-arranging your perspectives in life. time to move on. between a second to the first minute that you do, none of it will feel grand. i explicitly know that harsh reality because i know what it feels like and know that it is possible to overcome it if you take the time and the chance to outrun your weakness. i know what you feel when you say you feel defeated. but let me tell you that defeat is just a state-of-mind if you stand against it.

it took me a year to forgive the person who broke me into pieces. another year to start my life over without him. two more years to finally accept him back into my life as a friend. now when i look back to all those times, it's been 4 years to date and i ask myself still in disbelief, "has it really been that long?" i took my time and realized that time does fly fast. i do not anymore remember the pains he caused me. i only remember that pain has made me become better and stronger.

it doesn't matter how much time you take, what matters is what you do with the time you take before you run out of it...


© Theren Alexander 2012

2 comments:

Michael Gamal Aziz said...

niceeeeeee thedddy

Theren Alexander said...

Thank you Mike :) I messaged Anny. I couldn't believe how much I missed her until we talked. Sorry about my attitude the other day. You know how it comes and goes haha!