Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

mY sOLsticE



What right do we have to savor any momentary bliss we feel for each other, while we keep groping and struggling for the real part we play between us? And to long for you is a violation only you and I know. What right do we have to even think it can go anywhere? When I look at you…I can only look at you…I can go no further…and yet I weaken…

I wish I can touch you, without one second’s hesitation that I may be crossing over board to a property that isn’t mine. I wish I can hold you long enough and never lose that grip, notwithstanding the odds and uncertainty our rapport may bring. I would like to agree to the soul who said that her voice was his medicine, because you are to me an unfathomable cure to my ennui and proviso for and against the world I know.

You are that smile on my lips throughout my silent hours. You are my happiness and definition. To a life of disregard and taking for granted, I search for you and I survive…the loneliness. The mere thought of you cause me my elation, depression and melancholy all the same.

What if I met you before she came? Would I have felt the same current as I have for you this time? Would it have been this strong and intensified? Would I feel as much excitement at the mere mention of your name? Would I look after the same desire to be with you amidst the odds there is?

I can only be brave to brace myself and surge for what we are supposed to have should you give me enough reasons to be so. However, I cannot trace this path alone. I need you here beside me to assure me in my way across this maze. I cannot move on with just superficial hopes of you.


Someday or perhaps in another life you and I will have that chance to be what you and she are. In another lifetime when I can calculate our chance away from this forbidden love. One day when I can have you without the burden of having to be in between loving you and respecting her.

My solstice, my frustration, my greatest regret!




Written for the Gummy Bear after endless shots of liquor, in between sips of my Tazo Mint and addictive thoughts of HIM…



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Copyright ©2007 Theren Alexander



9 comments:

Michael Gamal Aziz said...

very impressive
and well i have own opinion without anger... living with the facts... its hard i know ... i have been into sort of this thing and forgetting made great effect i know it will never be a total forget but time will make quite enough effect

Theren Alexander said...

Mike,

I really wish I can just forget him! I can't...he is like a drug injected in me and I get HIGH everytime =(

Unknown said...

hi theren!
who are you referring to here? kaw ha, youre not updating me na. im upset today. hey im sorry abt the cebu thingie.

love yah!

Theren Alexander said...

Nyen! How's my gadget girl? Sorry din if I was masungit these past few days. I am kinda loaded with work. Alam mo naman tayo "CHAMP" sa lahat ng bagay. By the way, your "object" is still bugging me! With what, let us not mention na lang, baka bumisita dito bigla at mabasa...hahaha! God, I miss you guys! Wish matuloy ang Vigan! Woohoo! Love you Nyenskie! See you in October! Ako na kukuha ng Korean pasalubong mo from Ms.Mel and I'll keep it. Hahaha uli! She told me last time we chatted she's getting some stuff from Skin Food Shop which is what's in sa Korea these days. Anyway, haba na nito. I miss you and Princessy. Email niyo lang ako sa trip details niyo to Cebu and hopefully we'll get together for that.

You have all access to me you know. Mwah! Ciao! =)

Anonymous said...

best uhm your really is a brilliant writer how i wish i can be like you...nweiz best that gummy bear of your's must be proud of having you...if not ill kill him...hehe love you best

Theren Alexander said...

Easy Oweng.Hehehe. Hope you feel better now. Love you too Best.ΓΌ

Unknown said...

hi! talaga? object is bugging you. hmm.. why kaya? i miss you theren. super....

lab yu!

Anonymous said...

never in my life i would imagine someone will write for me..what can i say,hundred times i read over and over still makes me feel flattered..hope i could see you sooner so you could write another...hehehe

nina gallagher said...

Well you know what they say, "It ain't over till it's..."

Hahaha! Can't believe I am giving you that idea