Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Personal Healing


I feel like I have come from a very long journey on a quest to find myself. I have fervently prayed ever since I have rekindled my FAITH for this day to ever come. I had sometimes thought it impossible in the process of getting there. I would be lying if I'd say I never thought this day would even happen.

I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

The few people who have become witness to my downfall will tell you the same testimonials over again about how it had been for me. They remain the few people who can very well empathize to whatever height this elation is bringing into my life now.

I am finally HAPPY and HEALING...

I thank God for this opportunity to LIVE AGAIN. For the FAMILY and FRIENDS He gave me to let my moments pass by in the hopes of reliving. Truly His plans are far greater than ours can ever be. Ever since that pitfall I learned that TRIALS are but CHANCES for us to become BETTER not BITTER. And so, to whoever must be going through a rough time as I did, I can only advise you to go through it and don't turn back nor give up. You have to sum up the courage to FIGHT EVERY MINUTE OF IT...trust me it's worth the battle.

Having gone through that great flood in my life, I realized amidst the danger of drowning that I had to summon my least knowledge of swimming to struggle for my life. Whilst the storm we have to bring forth all the strength we have left to survive.

IF YOU SET YOUR MIND TO FAILING THEN YOU WILL FAIL. 

It is the same with WINNING. AT the end of the day you have to remember that you are in control of your life.

I did not learn all of these vital lessons in one fancy fairytale. Even fairy tales have their own set of twists and turns.

LIFE DEPENDS ON HOW WE LIVE IT.

You make a choice and stand by it. I hope you will join me to a toast of my RENAISSANCE...

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE.


© Theren Alexander 2009

4 comments:

Shaleemar said...

I am so happy for you Ate =)

Pauleen Anne said...

I really didn't know what exactly to say, but if there is one thing I am genuinely happy for you Gurl. I may not always be there to give you that pat on the back, but you'll get by just fine. Matapang ka eh, and that is what I admire about you most! Girl Power!

Nyen said...

theddy bear, the day i saw you at the hotel where we were billeted. i know that you are a WINNER. i admire you for your courage, for speaking out the truth (whoa! pwedeng pang rally sa ayala *lol) and for loving us (your friends). i can truly say that i see a 100% faithful and loyal friend in you, thats why i keep you. naks! im so happy to read that you are happy (i bet you drink coke most of the time) hahhaha! lab yah theeddy bear!

Michael Gamal Aziz said...

well peace is the most wonderful thing the person may feel
either peace in love or peace because feeling god peace within u ( which is the basic for a happy life )
wish i go back in time to some years ago where i had this peace and dont look to the world problems
i doesnt care or get annoyed by it before but now ... i got involved