Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

CESAR

Galapagos Trek, that was your username when we chatted on YM. Ever since you wandered into my wilderness some eight years ago I never really stopped wondering about you. The only vivid memory I have of you to this day is this silhoutte photo of you. I hope one day I will meet you so I can decipher if the face fits the puzzle...

(The Geo Buff. Photo Taken in New Orleans, Louisiana USA)


I miss talking to you. I miss the fact that you made me laugh like crazy. I think of those pictures you sent me that up until this time I still couldn't figure where exactly they are. I remember you told me maybe one day in one of my travels I will pass by them. I have passed through many mountains, I still never came across the one photo you sent me. I no longer have a copy of that photograph of the mountain but the memory of it is stuck in my head. I wish you well.

I always remember what you said when I asked you If I will ever see you, you just said, "I can seek you out in a dark room even without seeing your face..."

© Theren Alexander 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog its a master peace ! .