Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weekend with the GIRLS! (@-@)




i absolutely love these girls to the core! been sharing a great friendship with them since 2005 and it's been nothing but tremendous. love them to the moon and back. it doesn't matter where we go to hangout but once we are together the moments are just magical and fun filled. my first weekend getaway for 2013 with the spaceman girls is the highlight for my january. i am looking forward to a weekend post valentine getaway with my elder brother's family next...hopefully in memory lane tagaytay ",)


© Theren Alexander 2013

2 comments:

nina gallagher said...

I really like this new you :) Happy and positive. Have fun always! Dora and I miss you!

dora said...

Girl Power! Whoa!