Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Cappuccino, Tazo Mint and Blueberry Waffle


Cappuccino at Jose Carlos plus Ayo Cafe's Blueberry Waffle with Ice Cream in Tacloban and Tazo Mint Tea in Starbucks sets the mood for the lonesome. A celebration of I-Have-Never. It was the only cappuccino, which had mint effect; the only tea with a most soothing aroma that felt like therapy for the soul; the only sweet waffle delight, which could raise one's spirits; a perfect blend of things.

Have you ever felt that nothing really felt right? And for whatever strange reason, nothing seems to fall in place?


I have.


It is these rare moments when I weaken and feel betrayed that I don't want to live with. Yet they keep pressing in for acclaim. I want to wake up to a day when I don't have to question the motif in the circumstances and events dropping by. I am looking forward to a time when I don't have to be melancholic over everything. When I can live and let live.


Each day in your life you strive to become better. You always wish that everything would run out well for you and for the ones who come across in a scene or scenes of your life. Because there is no rerun and no other takes to redo the part that was already acted out. We all have our series of bad takes and wrong plots. We each enjoy an understated cinematography, and more often than not we are not able to piece together the right musical score, as well as we lack direction. I am not saying each one of us will have to become a Steven Spielberg or Rory Quintos to create a blockbuster out of our life. What I am saying is - TAKE CHARGE...PERFECT YOUR CRAFT!


That Blueberry Waffle with Ice Cream will not be in demand if it wasn't baked with love and passion. Like that concentrated passion I saw in that Singaporean at Bridges who cut my hair to a Michelle Branch new do. Every lock of strands up my head he cut felt like a marvelous stroke on the painting of the Last Supper...detailed and patient.


The Tazo Mint Tea, miracle aroma relief.


The Cappuccino with mint, an instant dose for the meantime melodrama.


CUT!


Copyright ©2006 Theren Alexander

No comments: