Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Monday, November 17, 2008

Random THOUGHTS

What instance populates the moment the word RANDOM comes to mind? According to the know-better source online, as an adjective it is defined as: Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective. I am having random thoughts right now. I could describe my current mood as MIXED EMO:



And my bucket list as MIX of EVERYTHING ELSE:


Quite a bunch…I know! But my state-of-emotion for now is all those dark emoticons upstairs and a whole lot more that you can imagine. One moment I am solemn while thoughts of my misfortunes make their uninvited passages, then I grow pensive thinking of what tomorrow awaits me. At times also, I want to sit back and cry my heart out, then I frown at myself because I feel I should face all of this with conviction that those trials can never break me, who I am and what I can be with a confident smile.

Moving forward, there was this quote I bumped into from Heart Evangelista: “There comes a TIME in your life when EVERYTHING is STRIPPED OFF of YOU. Then you realize what you really want and the things that really matter to you…”

True. I have been there and it wasn’t easy. It was that part of my life when I constantly had in thought where happiness could be residing and why it was that elusive to have; a certain time in my life that I am still trapped in for the moment.

There were these helpful advices that came without solicitation that have all been like my antidote:

NYEN: “Don’t be sad, Theren. I may not be someone who’s good in showing how I appreciate you, but I just want you to know, I’M HERE…”

SUPERBIANCA: “I’ve felt all those feelings of hopelessness and worthlessness that you might be feeling right now. And, honestly, so have thousands, and millions of other people around you. It sucks. It really does. But hey, nobody said that it would be easy, but nobody said that you have to do it alone…”


Where I am right now is somewhere I cannot pin point. I am somewhere between here and not here.

I said goodbye. I meant it…

© Theren Alexander 2008

4 comments:

Shaleemar said...

I AM HERE AS WELL ALWAYS...

nina gallagher said...

Hey I am always here too. It may not be "physically here" but still I am here for you. I'll be in Manila soon. Email me your schedule! Ciao!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sleeping Beauty. Everyone of us experience what you are going through right now. Bianca was right. And Nyen was right too. Just because your friends don't show you enough about how they appreciate your existence in their lives, doesn't mean they don't. It would be great to see you sleep =)

Anonymous said...

good lists, i wish you well :D