Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Raindrops

I am one person who always believed in the saying that "whatever comes from up there is a blessing..."

I woke up to a beautiful day five days ago. The sun was shining. It was a brief sunshine before it began to rain again, but in that swift moment it made me feel greatly calm, composed and at peace. A MOMENT of PEACE.

I was in another heartwarming coffee conversation with Leah last night. Rarely is a conversation that wonderful if it wasn't with her or the few other people I love talking to about life, love and anything else that mattered. I told her if I let things be RIGHT they will more likely fall into place in time.



I quote from the movie New Year's Eve, which I watched very recently, "What would you do today if you knew you would not fail?" 

I did not have an answer to that right away until now. I WILL LIVE LIFE RIGHT.

It was raining like crazy for almost a week now, but in retrospect, I thought to myself that the rain will always be a part of our lives. It was there even before I was born and it will be there after I die. The best thing indeed that I can do is to learn how to "dance in the rain."

I learnt that rain or shine, a beautiful day is up to you...

© Theren Alexander 2012

2 comments:

_Mark_ said...

hi theren! i've missed reading you. great read again. regarding the question on the blog, my answer would be to travel the entire world in one day! take care theren

Shaleemar said...

I wish I could be more like you Ate :) You are the toughest person I know!