Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Saturday, May 19, 2007

27

Written: October 02, 2006


There are times when I feel like climbing up a hill just to scream my heart out. Where I can jump and freak out to let it off my system. Today I want to do just that. To feel good…renewed somehow. It is a form of release from the outer tension and pressures day by day.


Twenty-seven years of growing up, living in friend’s houses, making mistakes, learning. In that span of time, I stand up to look at myself and mutter under my breath, why haven’t you gone home till now? Is growing up all about being away and living on your own?


Perhaps, it’s the space and freedom I get from staying here than there. Out here, I get a good morning message from my Dad everyday and… God, it would feel so good to see him smile with it!


I want to shout now to cry out my pain from all the things I have lost in a snap of a finger, all that which have been in my life and meant my life. But what have we said about letting go and letting be, and the laws of contentment towards finding real happiness for a life wasted?


Onwards I go…hopefully; that this time will be better…on my 27th.


I shall speak no more for now until then.






Copyright ©2007 Theren Alexander

No comments: