Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

ABET


I am dedicating this blog entry to one of the best people I know. My gimmick, pig-out, movie and laugh trip buddy...my best friend Abet!

I absolutely love your company. You make my world go round in circles! I would again like to impart to you this quote, "In a world where sincerity has lost it's meaning, you fill my world with so much hope...and food!" Hahaha. The food part is not in the quote. LOL!

I thank God for you. I will always be your friend. I value life because I have you to share it with. Fun times. Sad times. You are always just there for me, never giving up on me. You have stayed no matter what the odds were between us. You are but one of the people I know who can really bear with my irregularities and insanity. If anyone will ask me one day why life is so beautiful, I will turn to look at you and smile my BIGGEST SMILE! :) Love you, Abet! Happy Birthday!!!


Here's to you...your favorite POCHERO :)





© Theren Alexander 2012 

5 comments:

_Mark_ said...

Wow! Lucky guy :) I hope to meet you too Theren. I hope to find you in my travels...

_Mark_

dora said...

Hey! Happy 7th! Happy birthday to your bestfriend. Nina and I may just backpack your way again. We'll keep you posted! Ciao! We love you :)

abet said...

What a way to greet your bestfriend, blog kung blog ito. I appreciate it! Kitang kita ang ibedensya ng katakawan sa mga pictures on facebook..:-)

Rachel Ü said...

So sweet... :))

Theren Alexander said...

@Mark: Hope so :)

@Dora and Nina: Don't forget my ref magnets!

@Abet: Alam mo yan! You are my most favorite model sa photo shoots LOL!

@Reich: Thank you! I will be your personal QA on your program. Live Stream bring it ON!