Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wilderness PH



The end of the month. The end of my blog month. I have been writing on cyber space for seven years now. I am still here. I can't wait for my 8 :)

This spot has helped me to pour out almost everything that was bottled up inside me. This is my abstract best friend. This is where I am at my deepest and sincerest state. This is one of my most favorite spot in the world. 



if you ever needed to find me...you will always find me here...


© Theren Alexander 2012

4 comments:

_Mark_ said...

You are stronger than you think you are, Theren. Hang on!

_Mark_

Shaleemar said...

CUTE artwork Ate, miss you! Whatever it is...hold on! :)

Theren Alexander said...

Thank you! =)

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or
copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.


Also visit my blog ... Suggested Online site