Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Saturday, October 6, 2012

LIVE FREE. Life is BEAUTIFUL! ",)


"The best things in life are FREE!"

I had a lot in my thoughts today. It felt like one whole day was not enough to accommodate all of them. I have been thinking and rethinking about my life. These are moments when I'd lay back in bed, turn on my music player, tune in to my favorite playlist, nod to the beats and just drown in them completely. During these moments I come to think of you. I listen to all the songs you gave me because they give me peace. Music is my wilderness, it is my calm when everything is in chaos.

Got a forwarded message from my kid sister Jen:

"Notice how God opens millions of flowers everyday without forcing the buds. Don't try to force anything. Let life be a constant Letting Go and Letting God."



I really liked the lesson it imparted due to my current state-of mind. 

The reason why most of us never seem to live life forward is because we tend to hold back. We succumb to the pains because we think that by accepting the sacrifices we go through, we are living the life we deserve. We forget ourselves! We forget our happiness!

Life is very BEAUTIFUL! Because, as the old adage goes: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

So really, "life is what you make it." Another adage goes.


"Give the heaven's above more than just a passing glance, and when you get to sit it out or dance...I HOPE YOU DANCE." -Lee Ann Womack-
  © Theren Alexander 2012

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole look of your website is great, well the content material!

Theren Alexander said...

Thank you for reading me. Over seven years now :) I think, though, that this is one of the simplest blog sites hehehe