Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Choose to be GOOD


First of all, I feel bad, because I did not attend my elder bro's 35th birthday last April 22,2013. He was celebrating it with his youngest daughter, my niece Khely. It was actually beyond my control because I had work that night. I still feel bad because I could have done something about it like swap my schedule with someone at work. The good thing was, I was able to explain to him my absence and i believe it did me the trick. Also, in the past few weeks, I had been feeling down and drowned in a series of bad vibes. When bad times roll, I go shut my mouth up and hibernate. I take time to hold up my reactions to avoid any further strain in the situation. I resolve to go find my happiness then come back with a smile. At the end of the day, it's up to me whether I will go with the flow or motion to where it feels good. Like, I said before, "A BEAUTIFUL DAY IS UP TO YOU..." I believe there is goodness in each of us. Everyday is a challenge to choose that goodness because there are plenty of circumstances taking place each day that deviate us from our goodness. So, I choose to be good, it feels better and it feels right...























 
© Theren Alexander 2013

No comments: