Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Sunday, July 2, 2006

The Angel Has Fallen

-Theren Alexander-
July 02, 2006
06:00PM


Don't promise me the MOON and the STARS before you can give me the EARTH. Don't simply DANCE or SING and already call yourself a TOTAL PERFORMER, because it takes beyond PLUTO to consider it the UNIVERSE.


"I want you to shine this year."


At the start of 2006 I was told this and I look back to the previous year and think to myself I almost died in that time and I would still be told: "I want you to shine this year."


If there had been an era where each being was born to be insensitive, it is this era.


I didn't shine? Come on. It was that last year when my fluorescent illuminated because I left it on for practically the whole time, or haven't you noticed because you were rather focused on the bulb.


I am frustrated, devastated and out of control. I am in the wilderness I created to be lost in. I have created it with such passion without reckoning a map. Stupid. That is basically why.


I am tiptoeing the narrow edges of an 18 feet well that is hardly filled with water, and despite the ironic fact that I am supposed to be with fear of height.


After this chapter, should this chapter not end well with the well and leisurely tiptoe, I shall take flight with the wind and fly like an eagle into the pit.



Copyright ©2006 Theren Alexander

No comments: