Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

RAPHAEL

"Tonight on a shooting star I will make a wish for you and I, and maybe tomorrow you will be mine..."

A magnificent occasion it was for me, that if I were to rewrite my life story, I will begin the first chapter of it from the time I met you. That was the happiest, most treasured memory I have to this day. Because that was the day I met my Archangel . I don't know what it will take me to manage letting that beautiful memory go even when I let you. You are my greatest memoir. I remember you promised to be my Guardian Angel forever and I remember retorting forever is such a long time. You just smiled knowingly. Since then I realized that it was right when they said, "some things are true whether you believe in them or not." So, I hold on to you like a lifeline because you made me see that I am worth fighting for and that life, no matter the pleasure and pain, is beautiful!

Moments of thought and bewilderment keep me helplessly caged. Maybe tomorrow we will meet again and tonight is just one more sleep away until we do. Maybe we were meant to be apart so that we can be together. Maybe I am just crazy...

Another day of wondering...of wandering...and of missing you is what tomorrow will be. A day filled with questions, conclusions and exaggerations. One more day I am going to ask myself why. One more dying day I wish one day will pass.

How can you just breakaway from the biggest and most important part of you? How can you live knowing you will have to die first?

Only heaven knows...

My thoughts go out to you as my heart cries out too. I am sorry I failed you, but I love you! I always have...perhaps, always will. I pray each day to plead for some  relief in this, but maybe there is no end to it and I am doomed. However, I would rather have endured it than not having felt it at all. So that one day I can look back and say that I have lived...

...essentially lived.



© Theren Alexander 2011

4 comments:

Mark said...

Ah! Heartfelt!

_Mark_

nina gallagher said...

We always make mistakes when we are in love. Because when love oozes it gets out of control. So, I don't blame you, Theren...

dora said...

same guy? :) your writing always makes me blush! kudos, theren! i miss you

BEN said...

how can something so heartbreaking be so beautiful?