Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh, Happy Happy Day! ^^,)

I couldn't wait until I officially got off the phone. Oh, I couldn't wait until I took off for some fun and relaxation with my pig-out buddy Abet! We were deciding between Nueva Ecija or Baguio. Hahaha! Just kidding. We decided on SM Mall of Asia at the last minute because of the variety we can choose from where to have lunch before the big movie. 

Bon Appétit

This place is a haven of affordable and sumptuous Filipino Food. Loved it! Period.







Movie Time

I would have to say, "BRAVO!" to the finale :)


although I really came to see him...

and her...

and I daresay Alice is better looking than Bella ( Sorry Bella fans hahaha)
the movie was nothing but SUPERB!!! Two thumbs UP :) 


Coffee Break

The day could not have ended better without the soothing thrill of the annual Sbux Planner stickering


with great company of someone who never fails to make me smile ^^,)


and an advance HAPPY CHRISTMAS!


© Theren Alexander 2012

1 comment:

_Mark_ said...

Hey, Theren, been a while since I sat down to read you. But I know I will always slow down to a read that will bring a smile on my lips. Seems like you are having loads of fun. Great!