Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Friday, October 2, 2009

my30

On my 30th year on Earth I will start the diary that will mark a whole new life for me. It will be filled with all of my adventures and voyages into a life I am envisioning for the future. A life with renewed Faith, stronger Family Ties, better Friendships...and maybe a True Love...

I am Theren Alexander, 30, profound, happy and living a full life!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! =)

Cheers to the Chicken Curry ala Zamboangenia and Mayang's red wine...


P.S. So I wanted a birthday cake with Garfield on it...and where is it?


© Theren Alexander 2009

3 comments:

Mark said...

Happy Birthday ,Theren! Have a good one today lonely traveler =)

BEN said...

Kudos, Kid. Wish I had a taste of that dish.

Shaleemar said...

Happy Birthday, Ate!