Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eclipse

Do you get to feel that feeling sometimes? There are a few songs in your head that keep playing there for a certain period like they are being paid to, like there is a built in media player in your head and after a while lose it? I have felt such a feeling one time or the other. And yes lately I feel it time and again.


I feel like singing to the few songs that keep playing in my head; they make me calm and composed. They keep my sanity in place. I have had dreams along with the songs too and in most times I wished I never awoke. Because they were beautiful dreams that one can only hope to happen in real life...


© Theren Alexander 2008

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of us get to experience that once in a while

Anonymous said...

it's been too long since the last time you were okay

Anonymous said...

Theren, Live and Let God. That is all I can say.

Unknown said...

im in the same picture right now. take care. :)

alexander said...

tuloy mo lng po yan...
if that's the thing that wll calm u and makes u relax...

nina gallagher said...

I would like to hear you sing when I visit. Yeah, Manila is in the list this year =)