Thoughts for the Dawn...little pleasures of the mind, scribbled out of great inspirations from the hidden dungeon of her heart...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FREE SPREE :P

They say that good things come to those who patiently wait, I say great things come to those who are good :P

So, I have been blabbering about  living free and shouting over and over again the old adage that the best things in life are free. I actually have a point...

060113 FREE Pagsanjan Trip and Chinese Goodies from Mr. Stone Lee ",)


060713 FREE Overnight package to Subic Bay, Zambales at Kamana Sanctuary Resort and Spa ",)





061413 FREE Movie (MAN of Steel) and Lunch at Cabalen ",)


© Theren Alexander 2013

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a diffеrеnt page аnd thought I might check
things οut. I lіke whаt I sеe so i
am just following yоu. Look forward to exploring your
web pаge yet аgain.

My web page - Lick by lick online book